About the Housewife  

Posted

What is “Musings of a Housewife”? Very simply, a place for me to put my thoughts, dreams, plans and fears. I could probably write it all down but it would be disorganized and subject to damage (I’ve lost so many journals). Just putting in my computer in a text file doesn’t feel right either, so I made this - I do share it and I do network but it’s mostly a pulpit from which to work some things out in my head.

Who am I? I’m a 40-something housewife on a journey of self-discovery that’s already lasted over 20 years and will probably last as long as I live. I was raised Catholic, converted to LDS, practice Wicca. I thought for a few days I might be what some call a “Christian Pagan” but on reflection, that’s not what I am. I’m a pagan who thinks that the Christian Pantheon (God, Christ, Satan, the angels, etc) is just as valid and worthy of attention as the Celtic, Egyptian or Aztec Pantheons.

If you think that makes me unusual, look around some more. You have neighbors just like me.

If you're uncomfortable posting a comment, feel free to email me at
andvari at archonro dot com

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 at Thursday, March 20, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Good Job! :)

June 16, 2008 at 10:07 AM

Post a Comment