Varieties of People  

Posted in , ,

Feminine Mormon Housewives has apparently blocked me from leaving trackbacks at their site. Any comment that's posted with a link back to my blog never shows up. I can, and have, left comments on my own where my name is linked back but it's a real shame they felt the need to exclude a different point of view that way.

On the other side of the coin, I found Mormon Matters today and they seem to actively reach out to find the good in other ideas. Hawkgrrrl wrote about practices and principles she found to admire in different ideologies, and not just Christian ones, either.

So I'm sad that a group I admire decided to exclude me, I'm happy to have found another one that reaches for understanding in a world with far too much division.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 at Friday, March 28, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment