Link Added  

Posted in

Splendid toadfishImage via WikipediaA friend of mine from Pagan Forum has a website called Splendid Fish Studios featuring some really neat handicrafts and is in fact the person from whom I'll be buying my copper athame when I have the money and get that far on my list (see Things to Buy on the right). He's a pretty good artist and a person who thinks! And no, he didn't pay me to say that :P Go check it out!

And here's our Zemified "Content of the Post" - a splendid Toadfish! Pretty neat, I think.

By the way, Corbin, since I know you'll read this at some point, did you know I went fishing in Fletcher's Pond as a kid? One of my favorite memories!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 at Thursday, April 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Interesting, he gets his blades from Museum Replica, same place that does almost all the blades in the catalogs that you get in the mail advertising LIFELIKE REPLICA OF KING ARTHURS SWORD and katanas and all those other moneysinks for rich parents. They do make pretty quality metal though, as he says.

April 10, 2008 at 9:34 AM
Anonymous  

Hey! Fletcher's is just around the block from me (actually, a fifteen minute drive, but very close!). You could have waved to my house - although I didn't live there then. I take my daughter fishing there in the summer...

The world gets smaller and smaller every day.

Thank you for mentioning me.

May 1, 2008 at 8:33 AM
Anonymous  

Good Job! :)

June 16, 2008 at 10:34 AM

Post a Comment